Thats Hello in Cantonese!
When preparing for the GMAT exam, I collected a lot of material that would help me best prepare myself for writing the exam. I believe in free information (and it comes as no surprise that I idolize Google). Its been a while (April 2007) that I wrote the test and have always had this desire to share my insights and advice on the test with the rest of the candidates. Whether I am successful in transferring the "assumed" wisdom I have on the subject to the readers, I am confident that the GMAT average will keep going up. During the course of business school applications, I saw my percentile ranking drop with every batch of score reports. Now, thats fast. What makes me suitable to share advice is that I and the people I am surrounded by have GMAT scores upwards of 740 (99th percentile).
Besides writing advice and dispelling myths about the test, I would share random thoughts on subjects that interest me (and my audience, that is, if there is any regular one). You can always drop me an email at testadvice@gmail.com with your question and I would be most ready to help answer it on the blog. Without doubt, you can leave spam or relevant comments.
Between now and the time I join the INSEAD MBA program in August, I "should" (note the careful use of verb) have a lot of time to write, discuss, and discover.
And, yes, blog is the medium to share my thoughts because I want them to be organic, by design. Not limited by structure. So dont assume posts to follow a path, but feel free to suggest a topic if you want me to discuss it.
Ciao!
Néih hóu!
Posted by
Advicer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- 700+ (8)
- gmat (7)
- tips (6)
- full-length test (4)
- boost (3)
- math (3)
- non-gmat (3)
- practice (3)
- 51 (2)
- CAT (2)
- Critical Reasoning (2)
- collaboration (2)
- ebook (2)
- howto (2)
- humor (2)
- intro (2)
- mba (2)
- score (2)
- timing (2)
- trends (2)
- verbal (2)
- 3.99 (1)
- POE (1)
- admission (1)
- application volume (1)
- books (1)
- consultants (1)
- essays (1)
- interviews (1)
- launched (1)
- lists (1)
- mba101 (1)
- perfectscore (1)
- post-gmat (1)
- random (1)
- randy (1)
- shoutbox (1)
- statistics (1)






0 comments:
Post a Comment